Prep time: | Cook time:
Ingredients - Serves 4
- 500g Fresh potato gnocchi
- 150g Butter
- 250g Swiss brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, halved
- 1/3 Cup fresh sage leaves
- Shaved parmesan
- Cook the gnocchi in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until tender then drain it.
- Heat one-third of the butter in a frying pan over medium heat until foaming. Add the mushrooms and garlic, and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Transfer to a separate bowl. Remove the garlic and discard. Heat the remaining butter in pan over medium heat until foaming. Add the gnocchi and sage and cook, stirring for 5-8 minutes or until the gnocchi and butter are golden and the sage is crisp.
- Transfer the mushrooms to the gnocchi mixture. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Divide the gnocchi mixture among serving bowls. Top with shaved parmesan.