Prep time: | Cook time:
Ingredients - Serves 6-8
- 3 medium size sea breams
- 3 big eggplants halved
- 6 corn cobs
- 3 garlic bulbs
- handful of field mushrooms
- Halved the eggplants and score the flesh in diagonal lines then brush with melted butter and a touch of sea salt.
- Wrap the garlic bulbs in aluminium foil.
- Place the fish in the BBQ holder with scales on for easy peel when it’s cooked.
- Place everything in the BBQ for about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with a squeeze of lemon juice and sea salt.