Prep time: | Cook time:
Ingredients - Serves 4-6
- 1 kg mixed ripe tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 clove garlic, peeled and grated
- 1 fresh red chili, seeded & chopped
- 6-7 small buffalo mozzarella
- 1 part sherry vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Slice tomatoes and put into a colander, season with a good amount of sea salt and leave for 10 minutes.
- Dress the tomatoes with the oil, vinegar, oregano, garlic and chilli.
- Place tomatoes randomly in centre, place buffalo mozzarella in amongst tomatoes and garnish with fresh basil leaves. Drizzle with more olive oil.